Educational and training programmes are implemented, on a yearly basis at BIANATT, encompassing all employees, ultimately aiming to enhance their skills and competences.
In addition, staff members of the company regularly attend conferences at the national and international levels, which provide them with knowledge and technical expertise in particular on current technological advances and new developments in the recycling industry.
In the last two years the company has implemented educational and training programmes for its employees covering the following subject themes:
- Health and Safety at Work
- First aid at the work place
- 5S methodology
- Transportation safety and risk management
- Use of PPE
- Legislation governing the WEEE recycling
- Special Materials Management